Saturday, 8 September 2012

Liverpool - A Beautiful Day


Hello addicts 

Last Monday I went to Liverpool, and I loved it. If I could, I'd move there, but then again, every city that I go, and love I think the same.
Will go again anytime soon because unfortunately didn't have time to go to the Beatles museum, just went to the entrance, Liverpool Museum, only saw the outside as well. But what I could see from the city, I loved it. The centre, the shopping area, the Albert Dock, the parks.

So here are some pictures. Enjoy.

Love, Hilaria

Outside Liverpool Lime Street Train Station

My work place follows me wherever I go .. Starting to dislike you HOF lol






Liverpool Museum (on the left side)



Albert Dock

Merseyside Maritime Museum

International Slavery Museum






This painting got my attention in such a negative way...  Human beings treating their equals like this.
Colour does not define a person.

Ku Klux Klan


Influential Black People


Albert Dock








Liverpool Cathedral



Inside Liverpool Cathedral


Bag: Zara / Ballerinas: Zara / Trousers: Urban Outfitters / Rings: H&M
Watch: Guess / Gold & White/Gold Bracelet: H&M / Bracelet: Present from India
Necklace: H&M / Black Vest: H&M / Sweater: H&M / Sunnies: ASOS

1 comment:

  1. As an art student researching the work of the Impressionists, I have big help from this site called wahooart.com. It's like a good art library, where, convenient for me, works of artists are divided into art movements in history. Some of the works I had never seen before.
    As the canvas prints are affordable, I ordered online a little size canvas print of my favorite,
    http://en.wahooart.com/A55A04/w.nsf/OPRA/BRUE-8EWE3X, by Claude Monet.

    ReplyDelete